Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I LOVE business portraits!

And with good reason too! There is something so incredibly personal about offering your clients an image of yourself- especially in this day and age with more and more business interactions taking place in web medium.

I love business portraits because the clients I have that want them are always genuine, approachable, sweet people that I would be happy to hire the services of any day. Seriously, if you are looking for any sort of personal service through the web, you can learn a lot about the person you're working with if they share an image of themselves. And lets admit it, you are just that much more comfortable working with them aren't you.

This past weekend, I had the great honor and pleasure of photographing one of the most friendly real estate agents I have ever met (and I have met a lot! Kirk and I are house shopping!). Julie arrived and looked beautiful! She did a great job and was very flexible- even when our shoot location had an event and did not pan out quite as expected. The result? A fun, fast shoot with beautiful portraits! The resulting images will allow Julie to share herself with her clients and be more approachable!

See?


You like her already don't you? We did too.

Julie isn't the only great business portrait client I have had lately. In the last short while, I have photographed a non religious wedding officiant, a pair of web biz whizzes, an author, countless real estate agents and more. All of these folks have made an investment in themselves and their businesses by sharing their image with their clients and prospects!

If you are a small business owner or professional and business portraits are not something that you have considered yet, I urge you to think about it. Compared to a lot of things you could do to bring in sales, this is a very small and inexpensive personal touch that can make a big difference!

No comments: