Sunday, April 20, 2008

Yay! We had a GREAT time at the Dillard's Bridal Show!

Thanks to everyone who stopped by- we were so happy to see you all! Seriously, every single person I met was completely AWESOME!

The Dillard's show was a huge success! Hopefully we will have some photos to share very soon- and in honor of some of the awesome fellow wedding industry people we met, all this week I will be sharing info on some of my favorite vendors from the past, and some cool new ones we got to know today!

Highlights included an awesome hair style/ fashion show, pretty flowers, cake so good it makes you cry, and treats that I can not even imagine the calorie count in. On top of that there were a few fabulous local photographers with just gorgeous images, and even a cool video guy! See what you missed out on? Seriously- awesome.

With that said, I am off to crash. Its been a long (fun) day, and I am beat!

No comments: