Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Yay for Mindy and Steven (and baby Jace too)!

Alright, I have been holding out on you. I admit it...ya caught me! Gosh, I hate keeping happy secrets!

I was waiting for Mindy and Steven to announce on their blog (hey at least I had a good reason!). After what seemed like forever of shaking, jiggling, walking, eating stuff you would otherwise never eat and whatever else you are supposed to do to make a baby come out already- Mindy and Steven welcomed baby Jace into the world yesterday.

Mere hours after his arrival I have officially dubbed him prettiest baby ever! You can check him out in all his angelic newborn cuteness on their blog.

Don't say I didn't warn ya though- hes adorable.

I don't have pictures of the little heart breaker just yet so in the mean time, here is some photos of him (and his gorgeous mama!) from their maternity shoot a couple weeks ago. Who knew being pregnant could be this sexy?












Don't you just love them?!? More on the way as I pick my favorites and get faster with the blog frame we just added to our line up of fun new stuff. In the mean time, stop over and wish them a big congrats (and good luck...they are gonna need 18 years worth!).

No comments: