Friday, May 16, 2008

Love is Beautiful!

Brittany and Dan had one of those sessions, where there is no possible way to select a cross section of favorites. Instead, we rolled a bunch of images into a slide show for them and decided to share it. You can view the slide show here!

(it might take a second to load on a slow connection- its a big one! Its worth it though- totally totally worth it!!!!)





Now, its probably worth a mention that I absolutely adore kissy, smiley, bubbly, lovey dovey couples. Theres nothing more uplifting in this entire world than being in the presence of two people who are completely, utterly, madly in love with one another. Couples who fit into that description are beautiful in their every glance at one another....almost so much so that it makes your heart want to leap from your chest.









Brittany and Daniel have that kind of love. Its powerful and awe inspiring...and just perfect. If they screw it up I will personally hunt them down and smack them both for the travesty against humanity and all things pure and beautiful.



I get the idea Brittany just knew she would spend the rest of her life with Daniel from day one. I mean, she remembers the shoes he wore the day they met, and her thoughts at the time. That's true love people...I don't even remember when I first met Kirk, let alone what shoes he was wearing.





They came all the way from Utah to do their photos. We had such a good time hanging out with Brittany and Dan, that we spread their session over two days and four awesome locations (including the wedding site!). Could they be any cuter?





Brittany's diamond is almost big enough to ice skate on. Shes quite thrilled with it and there are several images of it to prove it. This one is my favorite. Shes quite into polka dots.












You may have noticed these mini album pages is a previous post about a new goody we have. I had to share again, because I love them!






I am sure I am not alone in saying
I can't wait for the wedding. Its being held at the end of next month at the super snazzy Secret Garden in Phoenix. Keep an eye out for some gorgeous photos from that- I saw the dress today in photos Brittany sent from Utah- shes GORGEOUS!!!

No comments: