Monday, February 23, 2009

Emily + John - Wedding Previews

Emily and John were sealed in the Mesa Temple on Saturday. It was an incredible day- unseasonably warm and the grounds were the most beautiful I have seen them in years. The color and all of the flowers were amazing!





These two are just incredibly beautiful together. I had a blast working with them at the Temple and then joining them for their reception up at Desert Highlands Country Club.

This was one of those weddings I just could not stop editing on...so grab a comfy chair and a snack, this is a big preview.



Their family is FULL of shutterbugs- and I can see why- aren't they great subjects?

They just kinda naturally did this while walking...it was so sweet. John lifted her train to carry behind her and she naturally just wrapped her arm around his waist. They just fit together.




Look out GQ! These guys....oh man! Er...men!






Her flowers were so incredibly beautiful. That said, the ring steals the show.



This is the shoe shot you are going to get for this one. Its accurate. Poor Emily- those shoes killed her poor feet and so they spent a lot of time in the grass. As much as I LOVE wedding shoes, I 100% whole heartedly agree with barefoot brides.





Emily told me she chose her dress because it made her think of something her grandmother might have worn. It was so classy and elegant and intricately detailed. Beautiful!




You can just tell by the way they look at each other...he is totally her prince charming. Incredibly sweet.


Prince charming accidentally got the train of Emily's dress slightly damp. No harm, no foul but it was worth a giggle. She was a good sport and laughed it off.






I think they would have stayed like this if I had let them. Gotta get down and into the cool grass in wedding wear- when else will you ever get the chance?




I love the sun peeking in behind John's shoulder in this image. We didn't have too much light left but what we had was gorgeous.






Their reception was lovely. The cake was gorgeous too! It was a beautiful evening and it was nice to see them with all of their family and friends. A perfect end to a perfect day.

Congratulations guys- thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day!

As always, feel free to click the images to see them larger and don't miss the slide show! The music is a little slower than normal, but it just fit so perfectly. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Brittany Calkins said...

I love it! Mesa temple really is my favorite!

Pam said...

This is breath-taking! How I wish we could've been there with you on your special day and enjoyed that AZ warmth. Thank you for sharing your special day. As I looked at the temple I remembered the day we were sealed as a family there. I am sure Grandpa was there with you and Grandma talked about you all week. Much love to you. God bless!

Chelsea said...

You have captured a beautiful day so well! I am so glad that I have an awesome photographer that I can refer to everyone in confidence that they will love you as much as I do! :)