Thursday, October 23, 2008

Linsey + Matt - Engagement Portraits

Earlier this week, we spent some time with Linsey and Matt taking some beautiful engagement portraits.

These guys are getting married in a little less than a month and we are so excited for them!

It was an incredibly fun session-Linsey and Matt laughed for quite a lot of it. They brought a friend who is also a videographer to capture the session too!

Click these images to view them bigger- you will want to- the details are amazingly beautiful!



These two are so incredibly sweet together! I know I say it time and time again, but really- I love love!


Linsey is incredibly beautiful and in the evening light her hair almost glows! Matt is one lucky guy- and I think he might know it too!


I absolutely adore sunset sessions. So much delicious warm light!









Her ring is sooo beautiful! Matt did a good job.


There are some images I love enough to share multiple versions of in previews. They are just too sweet not to!


This one I loved because as Linsey was telling us the story of "The Happy Meal Smile" she was just lit up with laughter. A mild cross process and some texture gives this image so much pop, I can almost hear her laughing again!


This one I did multiple versions of too. Everyone who has ever worked with us knows that if we edit an image, you get copies of each version. A lot of that is because we recognize that personal taste is a factor...the rest of this is that I love them all and think you might too! Gorgeous, are they not? You can just feel the romance!



Check out the slideshow! You know you want to! Its a reeeeally good one.

4 comments:

Brittany Calkins said...

They are so cute! Her hair is to die for!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. So many good ones to choose from! Thank you so much, i love them. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Where did you take these? I love the settings!

RedFeather said...

Thanks guys! Audra, I took them to the Desert Botanical Garden- one of my favorite places in this state. Sadly about half of it is under construction for their upcoming major art installation!