Thursday, October 23, 2008

Linsey + Matt - Engagement Portraits

Earlier this week, we spent some time with Linsey and Matt taking some beautiful engagement portraits.

These guys are getting married in a little less than a month and we are so excited for them!

It was an incredibly fun session-Linsey and Matt laughed for quite a lot of it. They brought a friend who is also a videographer to capture the session too!

Click these images to view them bigger- you will want to- the details are amazingly beautiful!



These two are so incredibly sweet together! I know I say it time and time again, but really- I love love!


Linsey is incredibly beautiful and in the evening light her hair almost glows! Matt is one lucky guy- and I think he might know it too!


I absolutely adore sunset sessions. So much delicious warm light!









Her ring is sooo beautiful! Matt did a good job.


There are some images I love enough to share multiple versions of in previews. They are just too sweet not to!


This one I loved because as Linsey was telling us the story of "The Happy Meal Smile" she was just lit up with laughter. A mild cross process and some texture gives this image so much pop, I can almost hear her laughing again!


This one I did multiple versions of too. Everyone who has ever worked with us knows that if we edit an image, you get copies of each version. A lot of that is because we recognize that personal taste is a factor...the rest of this is that I love them all and think you might too! Gorgeous, are they not? You can just feel the romance!



Check out the slideshow! You know you want to! Its a reeeeally good one.

4 comments:

Brittany Kristin Calkins said...

They are so cute! Her hair is to die for!!

Linsey Cora Harris said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. So many good ones to choose from! Thank you so much, i love them. :)

Audra Little said...

Beautiful! Where did you take these? I love the settings!

RedFeather said...

Thanks guys! Audra, I took them to the Desert Botanical Garden- one of my favorite places in this state. Sadly about half of it is under construction for their upcoming major art installation!