Friday, September 26, 2008

Redesigns and Reminders!

First things first. My amazing husband was kind enough to redo the look and feel of www.aztempleweddings.com last night while I sat on the couch with the puppies and watched the season premiere of the office. That's how much he loves me. He loves you too apparently- because clearly he does not believe you should have to look at an ugly website. Hooray!

Second...we have integrated the blog! Thats right, one blog to rule them all!!! Muahahahaha!!! Ok, its not that exciting, but I had you convinced for a moment there didn't I? Truthfully, I am just too scatterbrained to remember to update multiple blogs, which is just no fun for anyone is it? Problem solved.

It should be noted however, that if you got here from the www.aztempleweddings.com, the links on the top of this page all go to red-featherphoto.com. Sorry. I have yet to find a good solution for that, but I fear there may not be one. On the plus side, they are both pretty and have shiny beautiful images and the same look and feel- so don't be sad- explore both!

October is family portrait month and its looking like its going to be a good one! We have some spots left, so get in touch with us to reserve yours! Remember, $25 from each session goes to Operation Smile through PPA charities! We are so excited about this charity that we are also sending a portion of the proceeds from product sales too- so no better time to get your holiday cards done, and give a deserving kid a beautiful smile! Even if you can't work with us, find a participating photographer in your area!

October 18th, we will be at an intimate bridal show at the Chandler Dillards from 11-3. Drop by and say hello and meet some awesome vendors if you are planning a wedding in the area. It will be fun!

The holidays are just around the corner! Prints, albums and books make great gifts! Get your order in soon- albums take a little while in production and we want to make sure you have them well in time for the holidays! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help!

I think thats all for now, but you know scatterbrained me....If I forgot something, let me know!

No comments: